MacLachlan McNab Hembroff LLP is an established, full-service law firm located in Lethbridge, Alberta. With many years of experience and success, our lawyers have developed strong reputations as leaders within the legal community. In addition to our lawyers, we have a team of support staff who are equally dedicated to our practice and our clients.
We are currently seeking a full time Office Manager/Controller to join our firm in Lethbridge. Reporting to the Partners, the Office Manager/Controller will be responsible for managing human resources and the financial operations of the firm.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide accurate information to the Partners and other users including budgeting, analysis, forecasting, trust accounting, and preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Oversee data processing, maintain accounting systems and implements changes as required.
- Cash flow reporting and management.
- Preparation of annual working paper file for year-end audit.
- Insurance administration
- Human Resource functions including recruiting, scheduling, performance management, preparation of payroll, employee benefits and firm policies.
- Maintain and update financial policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Post secondary degree in Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting and HR experience.
- Experience with accounting software, specifically PC Law.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of all aspects of corporate accounting and financial management.
- Exceptional and proven communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
To apply please forward your cover letter and resume by January 21, 2019 addressed to:
Mr. Brad Hembroff
MacLachlan McNab Hembroff LLP
1003 4th Avenue South
Lethbridge AB T1J 0P7
Thank you for your interest in this position. Only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time