Hiring Personal Support Workers AND CAREGivers Immediately!
Do you have a passion for working with seniors or helping Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) victims recover?
Home Instead is currently looking for caring and compassionate Personal Support Workers to help in our Simcoe, Port Dover, Jarvis, Delhi, Norwich, and surrounding service areas.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
(if applying for PSW)
- Personal Support Worker Certificate
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to treat & care for clients and their property with dignity & respect
- Ability to adapt to various living environments & locations
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly & congenial manner
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Valid driver's license and access to a vehicle
If you want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and Motor Vehicle Accident victims, please fill out our online application on our website under Careers.