What is the opportunity?
RBC Dominion Securities Branch located in downtown Toronto, ON is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. You will be supporting the business of an Investment Advisor by providing clients with exceptional service in an efficient and professional manner.
What will you do?
- Lots of paperwork! Help clients open new accounts, and update existing account information
- Interact with clients on a daily basis by phone, email, and in-person
- Liaise with back office contacts to investigate and resolve inquiries related to accounts and account transactions
- Follow-up on client requests and transactions from the previous day to ensure proper settlement and delivery
- Data entry, and various compliance-related projects
What do you need to succeed?
- Exceptional client service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills—keep track of multiple projects
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks without constant supervision
- College or University degree
- Customer service experience
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team