About Promotional Print and Packaging (PPP)
PPP is a full-service Organization, specializing in POP displays, Co-packing and Logistics. PPP has over 90,000 square feet of space in state-of-the-art logistics facilities. PPP’s reputation for reliability, execution and customer service has been well earned and shown by the trust and loyalty of clients we have served for over 35 years. Our Displays and Products can be found at all major retailers across the country, including Costco, Walmart, Staples, Loblaws.
We are looking for a talented Corrugated Structural Designer to join our team at PPP that has experience in designing creative and visually-appealing displays. This is supported by an ability to create structurally sound designs while balancing the ability to be easily assembled and sustainable.
The Structural Designer will work closely with the Sales and Project Planning team.
- Corrugated Display Design
- Sample Cutting
- Product Planograms
- Project File Management
Skills and Experience
- Diploma in Packaging Design and Development or Packaging & Graphic Design
- Experience with Artios CAD is a must
- Parametric design principles preferred
- 3D Max, Studio, Blender, Solidworks
- Adobe CC
- CAD Cutting Tables experience
Job Type: Full-time
- ArtiosCAD: 1 year (Required)
- Parametric Designs: 1 year (Preferred)