Founded in 1964, Cascades produces, converts and markets packaging and tissue products that are composed mainly of recycled fibers. The Company employs 11,000 employees, who work in more than 90 production units located in North America and Europe. With its management philosophy, half a century of experience in recycling, and continuous efforts in research and development as driving forces, Cascades continues to deliver the innovative products that customers have come to rely on.
CASCADES – CORPORATE SERVICES
Cascades offers a full range of corporate services to assist all the organization’s units across North America. The expertise developed within these teams ensures the professional support our units need to be able to implement best business practices.
Our Shared Services are looking for a Coordinator - Collection who has heart and soul and who has no hesitation in speaking the truth. You will make the difference within our team by supporting us in our optimization and improvement projects within the department. Your experience in a consulting role combined with your supervisory skills will make all the difference. #Reveal your potential at Cascades!
Under the responsibility of the Credit & Risk Leader, you will contribute to the strategic plan of the Shared Services organization by assuming more specifically the following responsibilities:
- Coordinating payment and billing application activities;
- Supporting the development of his team's skills;
- Assuring the quality services of its teams by respecting established performance indicator targets;
- Manage and mobilize its human resources according to Cascades' values and business strategy and by promoting a strong customer service culture throughout its team;
- Ensure high performance of team members, aligned with operational performance indicators and the service agreement with business partners (SLA);
- Collaborate with the various stakeholders and business partners related to its activities;
- Ensure compliance with the business processes and governance implemented for Cascades;
- Continuously seek opportunities for improvement and ensure their implementation;
- Contribute to the resolution of various operational and management issues.
Desired experience and education
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or DEC in accounting;
- Have 3 to 5 years of experience;
- PA an asset (or in the process of obtaining one);
- Experience working in a shared services and/or manufacturing environment will be considered a strong asset;
- Good understanding of billing and payment application processes;
- Knowledge of internal and financial controls;
- Good knowledge of AS/400 and SAP (asset);
- Good organizational and prioritization skills, rigour and attention to detail;
- Team leadership and leadership focused on a customer service culture;
Excellent ability to analyze and design innovative, value-added solutions;
- Good command of English and French.
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner.
Use of the masculine in our communications refers equally to both men and women.
ERP, Consulting, SAP, Accounts Receivable, Collections, Technology, Finance