Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector. We offer seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care. We understand how to create the best experience for people living in a Revera home. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a life of purpose, and we create environments that make that possible.
Our mission is to celebrate the human spirit in every way possible – and that applies to both our residents and our employees. There’s a lot that goes into being a member of our team – and there’s a lot that you’ll get out of the experience too. We go the extra mile to ensure that each member of our staff feels safe, secure, enriched and empowered in their role. So that everyone under our roof is given the opportunity to thrive, grow and make the most of every day.
Vaccines are a proven, safe and powerful weapon in our battle against COVID-19. Now that vaccines are widely available and recognizing that many of our staff are already vaccinated, vaccination will be a condition of employment for new hires, except when impossible due to legitimate, established exceptions. The vaccine must be a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series approved by Health Canada. This is one more important step to protect both our residents and staff as we continue to battle this deadly virus.
Reporting to the VP of Business Planning & Analysis or Director of Financial Reporting the Manager, Business Performance and Analysis will support Sites with business case modeling and proactive analysis of financial statements. The manager creates, analyzes and makes recommendations on site level strategic decisions to improve financial performance and reduce risks.
- To work with Operations (ED/Administrator and PD/RDO/VP) in the development and maintenance of business cases and analysis in support of decision making
- To support Operations with monthly reporting and in variance analysis of actual to budget, business plan, forecast, and/or strategic plan
- To support day to day business decision making of designated stakeholders
- To develop ROI analysis for organization specific initiatives
- To review, analyze, critique and/or develop business cases and pro forma financials for new organization services that incorporate financial modeling
- To lead and coordinate the budget and forecast process by assisting with modeling of initiatives and the impact on base case; financial and operational metrics
- To review and analyze appraisals and business plans and contribute to elimination or reduction of performance gaps
- To uphold and promote the organization's values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera's Code of Conduct
- To complete all other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce/Accounting or Finance , MBA/Masters considered an asset
- 5 plus years of related Finance experience
- Experience in the healthcare / hospitality industry & knowledge of regulatory standards is an asset
- Strong analytical skills with ability to make sound financial recommendations
- Experience in business case and data analysis for decision support
- Confident in building and maintaining strong relationships with Operations customers
- Experience evaluating corporate performance data including internal and external benchmarking
- Strong knowledge of business intelligence tools
- Problem solving skills
- Project management and planning skills an asset
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.
If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.