We’re on a mission to build a team that is comprised of individuals who aren’t afraid to step into the unknown. For whom innovation and creativity are the only options when facing a challenge. We believe in, and foster, a spirit of service – valuing our clients, our global community, and the environment above all else. We want to put the value back into Regulatory Compliance, refocusing the “why” to reinforce that the work we do MATTERS.
If you are:
- Motivated by change
- Thrive in an ever-evolving landscape
- Passionate about the “bigger picture”
- A person who goes left, right, over, and under to define the “way around” a problem
Then we need to speak with you!!
At our base, Hazox Inc. creates specialized software for clients involved in chemical manufacturing. At our core, we contribute to developing and fostering a safer, more knowledgeable sector – one in which everyone goes home safely to their families at night. With this in mind, we're looking for a SUPERSTAR IT Team Lead with a “do whatever it takes" attitude to join our team as a Staff Director, supporting the needs of our diverse clientele and meeting the requirements of our CEO.
We are seeking candidates with professional experience in the following areas:
Technical Competency Requirements:
.NET, ASP, ASP.NET, C++ / C#, SQL, and AJAX
Team Lead Duties:
- Set and enforce priorities in accordance with directives from management by daily monitoring of team efforts
- Allocate/reallocate resources in a fluid, highly dynamic environment.
- Clarify completion criteria for each deliverable and develop acceptance plan to deliver and close projects.
- Hold all team members accountable for deadlines assigned to every task/deliverable.
- Communicate regular status updates, both to management and customers.
- Sequence project tasks and dependencies to ensure assigned projects are kept on course and within budget.
- Oversee customer support activities: monitor queue of incoming (customer-submitted) tickets and escalate issues that are urgent or require special attention.
- Implement & communicate processes that improve quality outcomes, promote collaboration, enhance efficiency and/or increase productivity.
- High customer-service standards; identifying opportunities for improvement; implementing change & obtaining buy-in from team.
- Ready willingness to accept ownership of each assigned project or initiative, and a refusal to allow anything but the highest quality result from all team members.
- Developing and using browser-based applications for customer intranets
- Windows-based applications using Microsoft technologies, e.g. foundation classes, doc/view architecture, modal windows, etc., Microsoft Visual C++, Win32 Programming API
- Database Administration: SQL Server 2005 or above; Complex SQL (inner/outer joins, unions, DDL a plus); Experience with embedded SQL statements in code; Oracle 10+ desired.
- Experience automating Microsoft Office Products (e.g. Word & Publisher) to dynamically generate documents is desired
- Experience developing and/or interfacing with applications in the areas of manufacturing operations management, ERP, and/or EH&S is helpful
- Experience with Cloud-based application development and deployment (including ASP/SaaS models) is helpful
Note, this is a remote (work from home) position. You will be considered a contractor of Hazox Inc.
If you feel confident that your professional background is in-line, and if our mission speaks to you, we would love to hear from you! Please send resumes for consideration!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday