Responsible for accurate entry of data into computer system, filing, answering telephones and providing general clerical support to assigned department. Other assignments might include rating and/or customer service functions as needed.
- Prepares, compiles, and sorts documents for data entry.
- Verifies and logs receipt of data.
- Transcribes source data into the required electronic format.
- Transfers information from paper formats into computer files using keyboards, data recorders, or optical scanners.
- Performs high-volume data entry using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or other computer software.
- Verifies integrity of data by comparing it to source documents.
- Reviews data for errors, missing pages, or missing information and resolves any discrepancies.
- Maintains a filing system and protects confidential customer information.
- Performs regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Responds to requests to retrieve data from the database or electronic filing system.
- Uses basic office equipment (photocopy machine, facsimile machine, etc.)
- Maintains a satisfactory level of quality and productivity per department standards.
- Completes additional assigned tasks as required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Data Entry: 1 year (preferred)