Are you looking for a change and are passionate about Occupational Therapy? We are hiring!
Innovative Occupational Therapy Services provides a practice culture that keeps you engaged and interested in your profession. Our team consists of a growing group of highly skilled Occupational Therapist’s that create a culture for innovation, professional growth and development. Our company is exclusive to Occupational Therapy services. We take great pride in how we creatively assist our clients in meeting their goals.
Our team is looking for additional team members that are curious, analytical and interested in continuous improvement. Innovative Occupational Therapy Services is a leading, specialized, private practice OT firm in Ontario that has been serving clients in their homes, communities and workplaces.
Innovative Occupational Therapy Services is seeking experienced occupational therapists with:
- Medical legal experience is a strong asset
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Interest working with clients who have sustained traumatic injuries
- Prepared to assess and treat clients both in their homes and community
- Experience in private practice, or experience working with seriously injured clients
- Familiar with HCAI process.
- Strong aptitude for report writing and attention to detail is a must
- Masters Degree or recognized equivalent in Occupational Therapy. Registered and in good standing with College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario.
What we do:
- Assessment under the SABs (Attendance Care Needs - Form 1, In-Home OT Assessments)
- Medical Legal Reports (Life Care Plans/Future Cost of Care, Slip & Fall, OT Medical Legal Requests)
- Catastrophic Assessments (AMA Guides, SCIM, GOSE, GOS)
- Hospital Discharge Assessments/Interventions
- A Broad Spectrum of Community Treatment Interventions (funded through WSIB, MVA, Private)
- Competitive remuneration and options to work from home
- Flexible scheduling which is ideal for a good work-life balance
- An experienced team to share ideas with and/or gain feedback from
- Personable and approachable Team Lead who provides full mentorship and training
- Diverse caseload consisting of MVA, WSIB and private clients
- Superior administrative support
- Full and part-time contract or employee positions depending on what you’re looking for.
- An environment where you feel supported and appreciated
- New graduate mentorship programming
Qualified individuals are invited to email their curriculum vitae and cover letter for review and consideration. Any questions can be directed to Sheila Don at 289-455-0887.
Job Type: Contract