To assist the Senior Account Manager on a full-time basis in effectively and efficiently managing the production environment of the Janitorial Division thereby maintaining a high standard of quality of customer service for QJS clientele.
Key Result Areas:
- To train new subcontractors in QJS policies, procedures, cleaning processes, and chemical use.
- To perform quality assurance visits at client sites and follow up with cleaners to ensure any concerns are addressed in a timely fashion.
- To assist the Senior Account Manager in ensuring client concerns are addressed in a timely fashion and QJS quality standards are being met.
- To assist in supply Pickups and Delivery to client sites.
- To regularly assess cleaners, janitorial closets, supplies, etc to ensure QJS policies and processes are being followed. To develop and assist in implementing efficient cleaning routines.
- To assist in the provision of services in an emergency capacity as required (ie. cleaners sick or released from a contract, new startups, etc.)
- To ensure office procedures are followed and paperwork is filled out in an accurate and timely manner.
- To assist management as required on special projects.
Technical requirements and qualifications
- At least 2 years of cleaning experience and basic knowledge of the industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Good motivational skills
- Flexible Working Schedule (very important)
- Excellent understanding of customer service principles and able to consistently implement them.
- Good time management skills requiring minimal supervision
- Flexible and able to handle change effectively with minimal disruption to fulfilling job requirements
- 2 years minimal experience in a supervisory role – able to manage and motivate those who directly / indirectly report to them.
This position has an evolving nature and the above job description will be reviewed annually to ensure it is kept up to date.
Certification Goals – WHMIS training
Any additional courses are expected to be taken as available and relevant to the job description. Refer to company policy on professional development.
Job Type: Full-time
- cleaners supervision: 2 years (Preferred)
- cleaning: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)