Boffin Language Group is a translation and localization service provider, which has been in business for over 24 years and specializes in the audiovisual, e-learning/multimedia, and video game industries. We serve clients from across the globe in many industries, from life science to finance to software & IT. Our Toronto office is looking for a dynamic, hands-on multimedia localization engineer to support our project managers and clients in analyzing, quoting, and providing solutions for multimedia localization projects. If you think you are tech-savvy in multimedia and are dedicated to providing quality service, then we would like to hear from you.
- Process multimedia localization-related tasks such as Audio/Video editing, eLearning course rebuilding using tools like Sony Sound Forge, Adobe Audition, Adobe Premiere, Articulate Storyline, and Adobe Captivate etc.
- Assist the project manager and clients in multimedia translation and localization projects, including scope of work analysis, solution providing, workload estimation, file preparation, and technical support, etc.
- Quickly learn to use new software by yourself and share the knowledge with team members.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently between stakeholders throughout the entire multimedia localization process.
- Other related duties assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Eager to learn new technologies and skills and learn them quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively as a team member
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment and communicate effectively with fellow team members.
- Great problem-solving skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
- Experience in using multimedia editing tools
- Ambition to be tech-savvy
At Boffin, we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability, or race.
APPLICATION: Salary is commensurate with experience. Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter which includes salary expectations. We thank all applicants for their interest in Boffin Language Group, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- working: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English and Chinese (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19