MG Grand Property Management Inc. has been operating since 2014. We started with six units in Oshawa and have grown to three hundred units across the province. Check out out profile at www.mggrandinc.com for more information.
Work in the comfort of your own home for a growing Property Management Company. We are growing all throughout the GTA and surrounding Areas.
Your duties will include the following:
* Assisting the Property Manager with daily activities
* Tenant Services/Management
* On-Site Visits
* Data Entry
* Training and working with Resident Managers on a daily basis
* Project Management and Coordinating
Yardi Software Experience is Required. We will train if necessary.
Good Knowledge of Google Docs, Excel and Word.
Vehicle is a Must. Travelling will be reimbursed on a case by case basis.
Qualities necessary for this role: Team player, Patient, Solution oriented, Organized and Efficient.
Thank you for your application and we look forward to meeting you.
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Application Deadline: 2021-08-13
MG Grand Property Management Inc. provided the following inclusive hiring information:
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Property management: 2 years (required)
- Fluent English (required)
Willingness to travel: