Are you a social media wiz? Do you enjoy interacting with consumers in the digital world?
The PR Department has a full-time opportunity for a highly motivated individual to help us develop, implement and optimize social media strategies in Canada. The ideal candidate is passionate about all things social including data, and gets excited about the possibility of contributing to a team helping solve marketing problems for some great Canadian and international brands. A talented writer, the candidate will be responsible for crafting creative content calendars, will collaborate on designing and implementing digital ad campaigns, develop data-driven recommendations, build and grow the social media presence of our clients while engaging in an ongoing dialogue with Canadian consumers and stakeholders.
- Writing and content creation.
- Publishing content and targeted ad campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, but also LinkedIn, Google and Youtube.
- Managing client ad budgets.
- Community management - reactive and proactive interactions.
- Informing, educating and responding to consumers.
- Collecting and analyzing data to help unlock insights.
- Monitoring and reporting key metrics and prepping data for reports.
- Engaging and working with influencers to develop and coordinate campaigns.
- Identifying new opportunities and trends.
- Creation of digital strategies and proposing digital plans.
The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of directly transferable experience in social media management and digital marketing. Though not essential, a preference will be given to candidates that fluently speak and write French in order to support Quebec market.
Awesome to haves:
- Organized with great attention to detail.
- Creative and resourceful.
- An eye for beautiful visual.
- A self-starter, you have the ability to excel unsupervised but are comfortable working in teams on multiple projects at once.
- Familiarity with photo editing tools.
- Understanding of basic HTML.
- Interest in food, cooking, health, fashion and travel a plus!
Salary will be based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings