Kenworth Truck Centres is looking for Mechanics Across Ontario!
Kenworth Truck Centres is one of Ontario’s leading Truck Dealerships, with eight service locations across Ontario.
We have openings NOW for Licensed 310T Truck and Coach Technicians and Apprentices at the following locations:
- Sudbury - Apprentices required
- Cambridge - Afternoon Foreman (Monday - Thursday 2:30pm - 1:30am)
- Concord/Vaughan - Technicians and Apprentices required
- Bowmanville - Technicians required
- London - Technicians required
- Bolton - Technicians required
If you are a Licensed 310T Truck & Coach Technician and have PACCAR MX Engine certifications or Cummins Engine certifications, come join our team and receive a $2000.00 SIGNING BONUS!! (Proof of certifications are required)
No Engine certifications, NO PROBLEM! If you hold a valid 310T Truck & Coach Technician license you will still be entitled to a $1500.00 SIGNING BONUS!!!
As a Truck & Coach Technician, you are an integral member of our team. You will be responsible for maintenance and repairs on trucks, trailers, and tankers, troubleshooting and diagnosing defects, and offer top-quality performance in a safe and professional manner.
- Responsible for diagnosing the source of any malfunctions and performing required repairs.
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service is required.
- Perform brake, safety, and PM inspections.
- Perform road tests and safety inspections.
- Review and complete work orders.
- Maintain good relationships with customers
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Comply with Health & Safety regulations in the workplace.
- Follow all Health and Safety procedures, including those of COVID-19.
- Maintain the required tools for the job.
- Reports to Foreman and Service Managers
Skills & Qualifications:
- 310T Truck & Coach Licence and in good standing with OCOT
- Minimum 2 years as an Apprentice (enrolled in Ontario’s Apprenticeship Program with OCOT)
- Knowledge of Kenworth/Peterbilt systems an asset
- Knowledge of electrical and/or mechanical repairs
- Knowledge of PACCAR MX Engines and Cummins Engines an asset
- Exceptional attention to detail and organized
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Ability to work well with and without direct supervision
- Valid Ontario G license
- Completion of High School required
What do we offer?
- Competitive wages based on experience in our industry**
- Excellent Hiring Incentive program for certified and non-certified technicians
- Annual Tool and Boot allowance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company-paid uniforms and cleaning
- Excellent working environment
- Industry-leading training with the best opportunity to grow and learn within our organization
- Comprehensive Group Insurance Benefit Plan including Health & Dental benefits, Short-term Disability and Life Insurance
- Opportunity for advancement throughout the company
If you are an experienced Licensed 310T Truck & Coach Technician, we want to hear from you today!
**Based on past experiences and manufacturer's certifications, wages may vary.
Please apply and specify which location you would like to work at as well as your shift preference.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Truck & Coach: 3 years (Required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- 310-T Truck & Coach Lic. or 4th and 5th year (Preferred)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Preferred)
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place