Employment duration: Full-Time / Part-Time
Job Code: Security Guard / Access control + Patrol
Shifts: 8-12 hrs (Must be able to work continental shifts - Days/ Aft/ Nights/ Weekends/ Holidays)
Location: Edmonton, Alberta ( Commercial/ Industrial Site )
LOGIXX SECURITY INC (FORMERLY ASAP SECURED/ INTELLIGARE / VERIDIN)
Logixx Security Inc. (formerly ASAP Secured/ Intelligarde/ Veridin) is the operating subsidiary of Avante Logixx Inc., a publicly listed company on the TSX.V (SYM: XX). Avante has been a trusted partner in advising clients about potential security risks and the solutions that can be implemented to mitigate them, for over 20 years. From families to small businesses to Fortune Global 500 companies, Avante provides in-depth expertise in providing enhanced security offerings that are unmatched in the industry.
Who are we?
We are Canada’s top security leaders and your trusted partners with decades of extensive experience in risk assessment, human power services, electronic systems, access control and state of the art monitoring stations. Our dedication to service excellence is what drives our business to protect yours.
We are the intersection of service excellence and superior technology, providing an all-encompassing experience that is unmatched in the industry. Taking the time to get to know each customer, their business, and their goals enables us to conceive a comprehensive strategy that integrates flawlessly. Our discoveries will create the vision for the business; we will minimize risk, protect the people, the information and the assets.
By staying true to our commitment and providing the most advanced technology-enabled security solutions, we will relieve businesses from the security-related stresses that are intangible yet highly impactful. Once we apply our solutions, our clients will be tailored with functionality and flexibility, while having room to evolve with technology.
Working on assigned shifts, you will act as the first line representative to all staff, customers, and clients. Deter and protect retail brand and staff. Must have Customer Service, and be Professional in Appearance. Must be willing to stand through the course of the day.
- You will be responsible for the protection of people, property, facilities and information.
- Checking temperatures of all patrons entering facility - Covid-19 Response Security**
- Maintain surveillance of surrounding area and report suspicious activity.
- Perform detailed and diligent patrols.
- Assess disturbances.
- Provide access control as required.
- Provide support in line management and crowd control
- Observe and report daily activities and irregularities to appropriate personnel.
- Ensure that all safety and emergency procedures are followed.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills while being alert and detail oriented
- Ability to exercise vigilance and multi task is required (Ability to prioritize, remain calm and multi-task under pressure in a dynamic environment)
- Proficient in using technology
- Experience in proper search techniques.
- Ability to effectively generate all relevant shift reports and distribute in a timely manner
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
The Ideal Candidate:
- Security Experience preferred
- Must maintain Valid Provincial Security Guard License
- Law Enforcement / Police Foundations and/or equivalent college/university education related to the security industry (preferred). Must maintain First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Reliable transportation (Must have access to a vehicle)
- Smart Serve an asset
- Must be able to work night shifts
What Logixx Security has to offers:
- Competitive Pay Structure
- Quality Training Programs
- Support and Mentoring Programs
- Career Development Opportunities
- Recognition Programs
Logixx Security Inc. (formerly ASAP Secured/ Intelligarde/ Veridin) is an equal opportunity employer and takes pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status or any other protected status. We thank all applicants; however, we will only contact selected candidates.
The position advertised above takes into the consideration that the applicant has met all the basic requirements as stated in the job description for employment by Logixx Security Inc. (formerly ASAP Secured/ Intelligarde/ Veridin). The job description is a guideline and further duties may be required to be performed by the successful candidate.
Logixx Security Inc (formerly ASAP Secured/ Intelligarde/ Veridin) will notify employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for job applicants who have disabilities. Applicants will be informed that these accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and for other candidate selection methods. Where an accommodation is requested, Logixx Security Inc (formerly ASAP Secured/ Intelligarde/ Veridin) will consult with the applicant and provide or arrange for suitable accommodation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$16.25 per hour
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- 10 Hour Shift
- 12 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal Vehicle (Preferred)
- Security License (Required)
- Greeting visitors, checking visitors in and out
- Securing assigned posts
- Patrolling on foot
- Patrolling in a vehicle
- Answering phones
- Preparing reports