The Gardens of Peterborough are the premier retirement communities in Peterborough and the Kawartha's. What sets us apart from all others is our service and our commitment to ‘Care’ in everything we do.
Join our Environmental Services Team as one of our valued Housekeeping/Laundry Attendants. We are looking for a motivated, organized, and energetic individuals who share our passion for providing superior levels of service to our residents.
- Responsible for the complete cleaning of resident rooms, offices, and common areas
- Dusting, vacuuming, cleaning windows, laundry operations, cleaning carpets, emptying garbage, making beds, cleaning washrooms and kitchenettes in accordance with procedures and schedules
- Provide laundry service to residents as well as all linens, towels, etc. used in operations;
- Communicate any resident concerns to the Supervisor and respond promptly and pleasantly to resident needs
- Must be able to operate all equipment used within the Environmental Services department
- Maintains a professional and courteous demeanor in all interactions with residents and families at all times
- Promotes teamwork and good relationships, assisting coworkers as required and demonstrating dependability
- Must be a grade 12 graduate and understand chemical use and WHMIS
- Previous experience in housekeeping/laundry in a hospitality or residential cleaning environment is preferred
- Strong teamwork and customer service skills; in good health and physically able to complete all duties including the ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Fluent in both written and oral English
AON Inc. is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities as part of our hiring process.
Job Type: Part-time