Language: English (Bi-lingual is an asset)
Position Type: Multiple Full Time and Part Time Internships Available
City: Mississauga and GTA
Work Type & Hours: Internship
Work Environment: Call Center
Career Level: New, Student
Welcome to Longevity,
We are a financial services firm focused on ensuring our clients andrepresentatives achieve the life they want. Our expertise is in the areas of financial management, protection and investment.
To learn more about working with an MGA that is focused on your success and how that positively impacts client success, contact Ashley Lalonde at ashley.lalonde(at)longeityachieved.com. Visit us at: www.longevityachieved.com
What is the position?
As a Financial Services Intern you prospect for new business, create sales leads, book and confirm client meetings for successful Licensed Senior Client Representatives. You’ll work directly with high-performers, senior managers and experts in discovery.
You understand that your success is directly correlate to your motivation, ambition and, performance-centered approach.
What will I do?
- Learn to build insurance illustrations for a variety of products
- Analyze policies and plans with a critical view – will this achieve the life clients want?
- Monitor and respond to client communication
- Manage extensive client database in relationship management software
- Prepare social media and email campaigns
- Manage and achieve performance-based goals
Why would I do that?
- Grow in a performance-based firm that is focused on mutual success. We operate at the level of community – our success is measured individually and in community, and our clients benefit from wide-ranging experience
- Be part of a collaborative, dynamic, inclusive, high-performing team
- Lucrative rewards &recognition for outstanding performance
- Work in a luxurious community office space
- Benefit from a world-class onboarding & ongoing training program centered on people
- You will be taught how to become a referable trusted counsel for your future clients
- You will have a highly skilled mentor and coach, dedicated to your success
What do I need to win?
- Life and Accident and Sickness License or willingness to complete the Life License Qualification Program
- Passion for spotting opportunities for yourself and for others and willingness to share those opportunities
- Drive for meeting or exceeding performance targets
- Profound ability to listen and build trust with people
- Knack for networking and building relationships
- A strong work ethic, self-starter and willing to be uncomfortable and act anyway
- Willingness to work flexible hours to best serve our clients
- Professional sales experience
- Post-secondary education
- An existing network of referrals or centres of influence
We thank all the Applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Longevity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Internship