FISPAN is looking for a quality assurance engineer to work closely with the Software Development and Project Management teams. FISPAN’s business model unites 3 disparate types of enterprises: fast-moving and edgy FinTech providers, Banks, and large corporations. Our API-driven SAAS platform presents a fantastic opportunity for your development talents to shine. You will help define our platform’s test coverage, work with multiple testing frameworks and participate in CI/CD process. Are you interested in helping the team create a product that is already making waves in the FinTech industry? Then we are looking for you.
Please send us some examples of your work and show off your coding style.
For a look at our technology stack, check out the following link: https://stackshare.io/fispan/fispan
How your day at work would look like
- Working on CI/CD process.
- Improving existing test automation suite
- Upgrade and maintain dependencies for existing frameworks and assess new frameworks/tools.
- Develop and execute test strategies and plans as part of our ERP team.
- Participates in project team meetings
- Participates in design reviews
- Provides time estimates for assigned development
- Carries out other related tasks and duties as assigned
* This is an idea but not a guarantee on what you will be doing. We are a startup, projects can change very quickly.
What you need
- Education: degree in computing science or related field
- Must have experience in Quality Assurance / Test Automation
- Must have experience with Testing frameworks & tools
- Experience with relational Databases (No-SQL is a plus) and the ability to write SQL queries
- Be familiar with source control and build systems: git, maven/gradle
- Experience with CI/CD tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, Git, etc) is an asset
- Having experience with ERP systems/Fintech industry is an asset
FISPAN is an Enterprise SaaS FinTech start-up which makes it easier for Banks to deploy new financial products and services. Founded in 2016 by dynamic and successful FinTech Entrepreneur Lisa Shields, we are on a mission to fundamentally change the way that companies bank while building Vancouver’s next anchor company. FISPAN’s offices are located downtown in the Marine Building with access to state of the art amenities along the scenic shores of Coal Harbour. Along with daily Starbucks coffee runs and weekly team lunches, we have plenty of office space and have a bouldering room in the building. If this sounds like the place where you would like to work we encourage you to apply!
Job Type: Full-time
- Professional Software Engineering: 1 year (Required)