RV Canada is the largest RV dealership in Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec. We are proud to carry travel trailer, fifth wheel, and toy hauler brands from all of North America’s top manufacturers. Our customers are our top priority and we are dedicated to building a team that supports our goals. The Ottawa location is currently seeking a Seasonal Front Parts Associate to help assist with customer needs throughout the summer months.
Core Competencies and Qualifications:
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Accountability and dependability
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers promptly, courteously, and with professionalism.
- Assist customers with all of their parts needs and requests.
- Answer parts calls in a timely manner.
- Stock shelves as necessary. Clean shelving, inventory, and counter daily.
- Follow department procedures and guidelines.
- Assist Shipping Admin and Parts Receiving Agent with all incoming orders, process and label parts.
- Complete daily “out of stock” report and give to manager.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by management.
If this sounds like something you're interested in we would love to hear from you!
Expected start date: 2020-06-04
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Parts: 1 year (Preferred)