Flexible private home, Personal Caregiver positions.
Make “being the difference” your Career. .
Bayshore is looking for passionate and caring Personal Caregivers to join our amazing team. You will be creating special moments for clients each and every day.
As a Personal Caregiver you will help clients to live safely in their own homes by providing assistance with tasks such as: escorting clients to appointments, running errands (i.e. pick up groceries or medication), providing companionship, light housekeeping (i.e. vacuum, sweep, laundry), meal preparation, medication reminders, outings (Walk / Drive), provide personal care, grooming and dressing, through to end of life care.
If your calling is to be the “difference” by providing outstanding care, than a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
We value our Bayshore caregivers with:
- Choice of assignments (you define the tasks that you are interested in)
- Consistent work schedules and assignments
- Competitive industry wages for the critical work you do
- Continuous opportunities for learning
- Company sponsored Benefits (health and dental) for you and your family
- Paid orientation
- PPE for you and your clients
- Opportunities to grow in your career
- Easy Access to managers and schedulers who listen and support the important work you do!
Completion of formal, accredited caregiver training program (i.e. Personal Support Worker (PSW) certificate program) and/or a combination of equivalent education and experience preferred. Driver’s license and vehicle an asset.
Completion of formal, accredited caregiver training program and/or a combination of equivalent education and experience preferred. Driver’s license and vehicle an asset.
As Canada’s largest and best homecare company, join us as we continue our 50+ year tradition of supporting our Personal Caregivers to make “being the difference” a Career!
Bayshore is In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code.