Are you passionate about bubble tea businesses?
Are you a person who always thrive to grow and accomplish more?
If Yes, join us Today!
If it's not now, When?
If it's not me, Who?
Originated in Toronto, 2002, Real Fruit Bubble Tea has been committed to making fresh fruit drinks, healthy and accessible for anyone to enjoy. We now have 60 locations in Canada and USA. As a super fast growing business, we want you to join our team at Vaughan Mills and grow with us, and we will build you up from store manager to regional manager and beyond!!! There is huge potential for growth and we welcome anyone who is up to a challenging yet rewarding journey!!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service; Identifies customer issues and/or complaints and handles them in a professional manner
- Prepares every drink in accordance with Real Fruit's drinks formula and preparation techniques. Tastes all drinks to ensure that they meet Real Fruit's high quality standards
- Performs daily opening/closing procedures in accordance with Real Fruit's standards
- Maintains the cleanliness of the store
- Helps with the preparation to drinks to facilitate the smooth and efficient operations of the store
- Shows initiative to assist Management with floor controls and inventory control by monitoring reorder points and taking inventory counts
- Can work through a variety of shifts and maintain a high-energy level
- Demonstrates professionalism at all times Is aware of and works towards Store goals
- Perform other related duties upon request.
Expectation of Successful Candidate
- Work well in a team environment as an effective team member
- Able to complete job responsibilities without direct supervision
- Understand the importance of customer service and is customer-focused
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate strong work ethics: responsible, reliable, punctual, and have high integrity
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment; strong hands-on skills
- Is detail-oriented
- Having similar prior experiences is an asset
If you possess the above qualifications and desire to learn and accomplish more in a welcoming and dynamic organization then you are what we are looking for. Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Real Fruit Bubble Tea Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RFBT's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant Cashier: 1 year (Preferred)