Founded in 1980, SCP SCIENCE is a successful privately owned manufacturer of analytical equipment, supplies, reagents and certified reference materials for the inorganic analytical laboratories market.
The company has grown substantially in recent years through internal and contracted manufacturing, acquisition, and expansion of its sales distribution network around the world.
Please watch our corporate video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95cT7Qmrnk8
SCP SCIENCE is currently seeking a Technical Writer to join our Marketing department.
- Creating and updating content for newsletters, product flyers, brochures and user manuals.
- Creating content for internal and customer e-blasts, as well as other promotional campaigns.
- Create content and narrate corporate videos and product demonstration videos.
- Managing online reputation.
- Running social media pages.
- Organizing webinars for product information and training, as well as write content.
- Producing and editing above content in both English and French.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of scientific equipment and laboratory supplies.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Advanced PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Excellent written communication skills in English and French.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to organize, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Experience working with Constant Contact and with languages such as HTML would be an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, Communications, literature, journalism, or other narrative-intensive fields
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or a related scientific field would be an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent