Do you want to join an innovative team where you can learn and grow into your best version? Do you want to be treated like an individual rather than a number, and be part of something special? Are you serious and passionate about your career, but also enjoy a fun work environment?
JessEm Tool Company manufacturers some of the highest quality wood working products on the market. When we invented the Router Lift in 1999, little did we know that it would create a whole new category in the woodworking industry and that it would be credited as one of the top innovations in our industry in the past 25 years. With dealers and customers all over the world, we are constantly growing, which has resulted in our recent move to Moncton, where we have built a brand new 85,000 sq ft facility! And this is just the beginning...
To support our incredible growth, we are hiring more Assemblers.
- Assemble components to create finished goods
- Study and interpret assembly instructions
- Listen to directions from supervisors
- Determine if all parts are present before builds
- Read and interpret product drawing and sketches
- Read and understand parts list
- Verify specifications and measurements
- Ensure all parts are fitted and screwed in properly
- Ensure working environment is clean and safe
- Report errors or quality issues to supervisor
- Check stock to ensure inventory is replenished
- Put away finished products from surface prep or machine shop
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and excel are essential
- Work in compliance with all safety standards
- All other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous knowledge of assembling product
- Factory experience preferred
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Basic Knowledge of Math
- Ability to Read and Understand Assembly drawings
- Strong attention to detail - quality control for assembly and finishing
- Able to work independently and be self-directed, while functioning as a team member and contributing to company goals.
- Takes direction well
- Ability to govern quality of outgoing product, and manage corrections.
- Ability to organize and plan work from instructions, drawings and samples.
- Team player
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to exercise good judgment and work in a safe manner
Current Schedule is: Days - 8am till 4:30pm Monday to Friday. The current schedule will be changing to Days and Afternoons in the next few months. Employees must be available to work both shifts.
Come build something new with us!
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please apply through this ad. Our hiring team will be reviewing all submitted applications, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire based on job specific criteria unbiased by race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you require accommodation through the recruitment process, please let us know.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$21.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Do you currently live in/near the Moncton area?
- Assembly: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)