Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Design intuitive and simple user interfaces for web or mobile interfaces, producing journey maps, storyboards, mockups, and conceptual models.
- Working with stakeholders and others independently or leading a small team to define requirements and develop solutions, depending on the project scope.
- Performing project task analysis, combining findings with identified business needs.
- Using cognitive techniques to evaluate user interfaces with end users for UI refinement ensuring it complements the user’s task, environment, profile, and needs.
- Working with visual designers to create effective user experiences that meet Kyndryl UX compliance.
This position is fully remote work from home role; preferences will be given to candidates within the EST / CST time zone for ease of team collaboration.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years of leadership experience managing large-scale projects
- End-to-end experience with the user design research lifecycle which includes study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting, and executive presentations
- Experience with prototype tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, or InVision
- Energetic positive self-starter that can thrive in a creative start-up environment
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills with ability to share scenarios, design ideas and messaging across all levels
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite products, including Sharepoint
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Solid understanding of user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles.
- Design and research work experience or deliverables.
- Bilingual (French and English) would be considered an asset
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by Export Regulations sanctions. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following US sanctioned countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Market Insights Professional
Some travel may be required based on business demand
(Y009) Kyndryl Canada Limited
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position