- Sew garments in accordance with job specifications.
- Attach sewing machine work aid attachments like needles, threads, and adjust machine guides.
- Meet deadlines by working to support the team and ensure products are made correctly, with good quality and meet production goals set by company standards.
- Understand quality requirements and how this position affects quality: on time delivery to meet customer requirements.
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace.
- Operate a single or two needle sewing machine and/or serger (will be taught to know how to prepare machine by changing needles, thread, oiling and changing bobbins, needle guards).
- Assess the quality of garment pieces before sewing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Application deadline: 2020-08-31
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- sewing: 1 year (Preferred)