Reporting to the Manager or Program Manager is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support, customer service at reception, application processing activities, document and file management, and data entry and statistical tasks to support Unit and Branch objectives; responsible for generating and compiling reports and correspondence as assigned; providing services supporting the provision of information to internal customers, external clients and members of the public, as required.
- Successful completion of a Secondary School Diploma or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two (2) years clerical/administrative experience in an automated office environment including reception experience.
- Knowledge of Department and Branch services and programs and ability to relate information to meet customer needs, including knowledge of the applicable Division/Unit’s programs and procedures.
- Knowledge of general office procedures including records and information management filing systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of multi-line switchboard service
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer service, communication, teamwork, initiative/self management and accountability, and flexibility/adaptability.
0830 – 1630
How to Apply
Please apply online by April 26, 2021. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$ 28.02 to $ 30.44 per hour
Union position - CUPE Local 905 (York Region Unit)