ICICI Bank Canada is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ICICI Bank Limited which has its headquarters in Mumbai, India. ICICI Bank Limited is India’s largest private sector bank by consolidated assets. The Bank’s consolidated total assets stood at US$168.8 billion as at December 31, 2018.
Established in December 2003, we are a full-service direct bank in Canada with an asset base of about C$6.7 billion as at December 31, 2018, a member of Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation ("CDIC") and an Approved Lender with Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation ("CMHC"). We serve our retail, commercial and corporate customers through six full-service branches in the Greater Toronto Area, one branch in Greater Vancouver Regional District and one branch in Calgary, as well as on-line and telephone banking channels. We offer retail and commercial banking deposit and lending services, trade finance, foreign exchange, cross-border financing, money transfers and ABM services to a highly diverse client base across Canada.
We provide a stimulating and rewarding environment with significant opportunity for personal growth, competitive salary and benefits package.
We are currently seeking qualified IT professionals for the Business Analyst position in Toronto, ON.
The position will be part of the project team and will include, but will not be limited to, coordination of the developments of systems solutions, user acceptance testing (UAT) and publishing project/testing status.
- Interact with the Product Managers/Business team and Subject Matter Experts to define project needs.
- Develop and maintain Project charter and Project tracker via MS Project, Jira and confluence;
- Work with business and product team to understand data requests from a business perspective and to translate them into technical development specifications;
- Create, update, and execute user acceptance testing;
- Maintain and provide accurate testing status reports during testing phases;
- Maintain documentation of test results according to defined tools;
- Conduct final requirements validation with Product Manager, business and project owners;
- Provide status updates, escalation to manager as appropriate;
- Meet defined timelines;
- Other projects and duties as assigned from time to time.
- Knowledge of banking products and services in Canada, with extensive experience in QA.
- Knowledge of banking systems and databases.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract