Scorpion Oilfield Services Ltd. is an oilfield production services company based out of Lashburn, SK and we are looking for highly motivated, reliable individuals to add to our team. We offer competitive wages and a benefit package.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Operators on oilfield equipment including loading and unloading liquid products, production & torqued flushes, stroking jobs etc.
- Assisting with rigging in equipment
- Operating Steam wand, washing tanks
- Maintaining all tools and equipment to the required standards;
- Participating fully in job observations, near miss and Hazard ID reporting, site inspections, monthly safety meetings, and daily Pre Job meetings;
- Identifying and mitigating safety hazards;
- Previous oilfield or related experience is considered an asset;
- Must hold the following valid safety tickets (or willing to obtain):
- Standard First Aid & CPR; H2S Alive, ODA, Confined Space Entry, Fall Protection
- Must be 18+ years old;
- Must be willing to work outdoors in varying weather conditions
- Valid Class 5 licence and Clean Abstract
Please note that relocation assistance is not provided.
Job Type: Full-time