This position is for a part time climbing gym staff member at the Arch Climbing Centre in Beaumont.
Your role will primarily be working the desk, managing drop in customers and ensuring a safe and fun environment. Additional tasks will be assisting our current staff with kids and adult classes and keeping the climbing space clean and inviting.
Expectations and qualifications for this role:
- At least one year of top rope climbing and belaying experience
- Passionate about climbing and introducing others to the sport
- Experience working with kids is an asset
- Experience instructing or teaching is an asset
- Must work well with others
- Safety driven
- Comfortable in a climbing environment (ie. working at heights, working amongst groups, fast paced environment)
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Job Type: Part-time
- What about this role excites you and motivates you to apply? Please describe your interest in working with us.
- Top Rope Climbing: 1 year (required)