We are looking for a Medical Receptionist in a newly opened ultrasound clinic in downtown Oshawa.
- Welcoming patient and visitors in person or on the telephone
- Scheduling appointments in person, over the phone and email
- Registering patients and scanning pertinent information into the EMR system
- Answering patient questions and provide assistance and directions when necessary
- Responding to emails using the general office email address
- Answering all phone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Maintain confidentiality of patients and staff information
- Maintaining positive relationship with other medical offices that our clinic collaborates with
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Office Suite proficiency
Position starts in September 2020. Training will be provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
The clinic is equipped with a sneeze guard and PPE for staff and patients
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)