This position performs Project Control functions related to cost and/or schedule and assists in the preparation of Project Controls activities for a project or assignment.
Notice to Candidates:
- Prepare the Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures for control and integrity of work to be performed as defined by the contract
- Accumulate and compile accurate cost management data to prepare the project budget and update the progress of the project
- Develop cost control/scheduling procedures, execution plan, and business plan for a project
- Participate in weekly project cost reviews/schedule meetings
- Develop and implement a basic change management system for engineering and construction
- Develop and maintain Management, Project and Control level schedules
- Other duties as assigned
Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependant) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and six (6) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to ten (10) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- Possess practical experience in the use of the automated cost/schedule management systems
- Having leadership roles on various projects is preferred
- May need to travel internationally for project assignments and in support of business related matters
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.