About the Company:
Canature WaterGroup™ is a dynamic leader in the North American water treatment industry. Partnered with one of the world's largest water conditioning manufacturers, Canature WaterGroup sells residential and commercial water conditioning equipment to Plumbing Wholesalers and Independent Water Dealers in Canada, the US and Mexico. Products are sold through our regional distribution facilities located across North America. The company focus is to provide ‘Exceptional Value’ to our customers by providing high-quality, innovative products backed with expert factory support in the most efficient manner possible.
About the Team:
We have a diverse team that shares a positive attitude, problem solving abilities, patience, teamwork and a dedication to superior customer service. This enables us to live up to our commitment to provide Excellent Value to our customers. We work hard and we like to have fun.
About the Position:
Canature WaterGroup™ is growing! We are looking for driven, talented, and personable individuals to join our Order Management team.
Reporting to the Master Scheduler, this position is responsible for processing various sales orders using our ERP system. Order Management Clerks will maintain the order until it has processed to ship out of the respective warehouse.
- Monitor 2 separate email inboxes for incoming purchase orders to be processed.
- Work closely with the Order Management team to handle incoming customer purchase orders for processing into a Sales order and sending an order confirmation back to the customer within 24 hours.
- Reviewing stock and availability, determining product & order lead times, communicating with other departments as well as Customers for revision of discrepancies and direction
- Review open sales orders for items not shipped by the due date provided to the customer at the initial time of entry and provide update to Customers when to expect their missing items.
- Must be a team player with a positive and professional attitude
- Customer Service experience an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Familiar with Gmail and Google sheets
- Familiar with ERP operating systems
- 1+ Years of experience in an office / data entry setting
About the benefits:
- In depth orientation and onboarding program
- Generous wage / compensation program
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Health & Dental coverage, cost-shared between you and the Company
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Days
- We close for some holidays – and we pay you for those too!
- RRSP retirement plan and Company match program
- Annual performance reviews
- Free Onsite parking – with access to plug in your block heater on those cold winter days
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance for you and your family
About the work environment:
- This position works in a standard office space within a warehouse environment. Can be subject to temperature fluctuations (heat/cold), noise and dust
- This position will require concentration and focus to ensure accuracy of information.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk
- Extra hours may be required from time to time to ensure deadlines are met.
If this all sounds like a fit for you and you are ready to join a rapidly growing company….Then we want to meet you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Regina, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person