Seamont Contracting is a growing General Contractor looking for a skilled, motivated individual to join our team. We are looking for a candidate interested in a long-term opportunity with our organization. We are a local builder that pushes both quality and innovation and are looking for an individual that's willing to learn and grow in our team environment. Construction experience is required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Must be comfortable using power tools
- Perform quality assurance checks at each stage of construction
- Overseeing staff to ensure Health and Safety requirements are being met
- Oversee projects to ensure timelines and budget are being met
- Communicate effectively and professionally with staff, customers, trades, inspectors, etc.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience with drywall is an asset
- Experience in residential/commercial building or related construction industry is an asset
- Experience dealing with tools and machinery
- Framing and carpentry an asset
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must have the ability to perform physically challenging work
- Have a customer-focused work ethic
- Must be able to do heavy lifting
- Must have safety shoes
For more information about the company please visit https://www.seamontcontracting.com
We thank all applicants in advance but only the candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 2020-07-17
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
- Construction: 2 years (Preferred)