Location: Regional Site
Under the direction of the Manager of Operations, this position will be responsible for the flow pattern and direction of onsite traffic at the Regional Waste Management Site, operations of dump truck and bin truck and the operations of the Public Drop Off Area.
· Oversee the Public Drop Off Area/Landfill
· Directs traffic to appropriate designated areas and directs separation of waste
· Maintains and operates Dump truck, Bin truck and roll off bins
· Educates new clients on RFID cards
· Maintain contact and communication with office/scale house and onsite staff
· Ensuring the efficiency of CNWM operations by assisting with or performing any other related duties for which the incumbent is deemed competent
· Graduated from high school or equivalent.
· Possess a valid Air Brake – Tandem drivers’ license (Class 3).
· Good driving record and a minimum of three years driving experience
· Good oral, written and computer skills and experience in working with the public.
This position will be a full-time position
Salary - $23.77 per/hr
Interested persons may apply to:
Central Newfoundland Waste Management,
P. O. Box 254
Norris Arm NL, A0G 3M0
Deadline for application December 2, 2021
Application deadline: 2021-12-02
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.77 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care