The Care Group (“TCG”) offers high quality residential care services to complex care clients in seven homes throughout the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island. Based in Coquitlam, we are a privately owned and operated assisted living and complex care provider that offers both subsidized and private pay care. TCG is a fast-growing company with great opportunities for motivated team members.
Our Values: We believe our residents deserve excellence in care and we strive to achieve this by working as a team towards our common goal – a happy and healthy resident. We place the highest value on providing:
1. Respect for the individual and his/her rights
2. Quality of life and environment
3. Independence and choice
4. Collaboration with family and caregivers
5. Accountability and integrity
6. Development and support of great caregivers and team members
We are looking for Office Manager to join our Point Grey Private Hospital team in Vancouver, B.C (Central Kitsilano).
This role is multi-faceted and performs duties and responsibilities related to bookkeeping, payroll, customer service and other supportive administrative duties as assigned. Reporting is direct to the Director of Care.
This position is an integral part to the administrative department that works together and/or independently to achieve effectively managed quality residential care operations.
This position is poised for individuals who are personable, possess accuracy, strong attention to details, ability to think critically and problem solving within time sensitive deadlines.
Salary: competitive, extended health and dental benefits, RRSP after 3 months
Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
What you will be doing daily:
- Respond to client inquiries, maintain good customer relations and solve problems in conjunction with the care home managers.
- Perform daily bookkeeping tasks, including maintaining resident user fee accounts, resident trust accounts, accounts payable, petty cash, monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintain employee file
- Perform supportive administrative work as assigned
- Assist in projects, assignments and other duties as assigned
Who you are:
- Minimum grade 12 plus 2 years post-secondary education in accounting or related filed
- Minimum 5 years of general administrative experience
- Experience in general accounting procedures
- Experience in full-cycle payroll, including government remittances and T4 processing
- Advanced MS Office: Word, Excel. Sage knowledge as an asset
- Ability to pass a criminal record check
What are your skills:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Integrity, ability to maintain confidentiality, good working ethics
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization skills and problem-solving skills, especially when under pressure
- Quick learner, flexible and willing to perform a variety of support tasks
- Able to prioritize, multi-task, excellent time management skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision while also work effectively and productively as a team player.
- Able to adapt to changes with a constant positive attitude
- Exceptional customer service skills, able to deal tactfully and effectively with co-workers, clients
Visit our website to learn more www.tcgcare.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- office management: 1 year (Required)