Coast Environmental Ltd. is a diverse and growing locally owned company with operations across Vancouver Island. Our core businesses include wastewater services, portable toilet and fence rentals, industrial waste management, soil remediation and composting.
Our values include: respect for the environment, respect for our staff, customers and communities, integrity and ethical business practices. We strive to lead our market with environmentally responsible waste management practices.
We are presently recruiting Vac-Truck drivers with Class 1 or 3 with air licences to be headquartered at our Head Office location at 2673 Sooke Rd. This position offers market wages, overtime, RRSP and a comprehensive benefits package to the successful candidate.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Reporting to the Operations Manager
- Servicing and maintaining commercial & residential septic systems
- Processing paperwork
- Maintain a clean vehicle
- Back up and tow a trailer
We are seeking the following skills and competencies in the ideal candidate:
- Valid driver’s licence with Class 1 or 3 with air certification;
- Previous driving experience of class 1 or 3 units;
- Clean driver’s abstract;
- Physically fit for the duties including digging
- A self starter with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision;
- Customer Service experience would be an asset;
- Enjoys being a contributing team member in a fast paced, customer service focused work environment that experiences consistent growth and change.
- Be reliable and flexible with scheduling for Customer service needs.
The ideal candidate will be available to commence employment in a short time frame.
Please submit your drivers abstract with your resume.
For more information on Coast Environmental Ltd, please visit our website at coastenvironmental.ca
Job Type: Full-time
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Victoria, BC (Preferred)
- Class 3 Drivers License (Preferred)
- Class 1 Drivers License (Preferred)