Remote : Insurance Accounting Clerk
- Emailing and calling clients to ensure timely payments
- Double-checking, updating, and organizing information, as well as follow-up on administrative tasks, using a simple-to-use database & task-tracker software system
- Help run accounting and other reports to review numbers and minimize error with management team
- (Optional) An additional responsibility you could choose to take on in the future if you wish to do so: Find ways to automate certain aspects of the accounting team's work processes, at the same time making your own job easier over time so you can focus on work you enjoy
- 15$/hour with opportunities for advancement
Is this the right career path for you?
Pandemic-proof: Your career in insurance guarantees your future's stability and secureness even amist a global pandemic.
Remote: Perform non-urgent work at your own pace. Protect your family and yourself from COVID exposure by working from home. Save your precious time, never fight traffic ever again.
Growth: We will train you for as long as you need to become competent and confident at your craft. You also get to practice your written and oral communication skills by interracting with pleasant clients and other kind employees of different insurance companies.
Novelty: You will always be encountering new situations and new clients with unique insurance needs. In insurance there is always something new to learn and discover. Everyone in the team is continuously learning and helping each other learn new things about insurance every day.
Meaning: Directly contributing to help everyday people to protect their assets, to help them save money on insurance, and to bring peace into their lives.
You are a good fit for this position if you are:
A fanatic for details: Enjoys the challenge of minimizing errors and care for the importance of the work
Passionate for people: You thrive on social interaction, you are empathetic, and your friends describe you as a kind person. You are willing to get out of your comfort zone to become a better communicator so that you can become someone who is even more skilled at customer service.
Team-player: Mutual support, helping each other grow, & care for each other
English and/or French
Ability to read and type chinese required
Administration and/or data entry experience
Customer service experience and/or positive attitude preferred
Knowledge of insurance is an asset but not required
Regardless if you are selected for the interview, you will be contacted within 2 weeks of your application.
Apply today! Simply submit your CV and answer the pre-qualification questions
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Work from home
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Laval, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (preferred)
- Chinese (required)
- English (preferred)
- French (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-05-31
Expected start date: 2022-06-15