iNaturally Organic is engaged in making innovative cannabis-infused consumer products to serve the edible market segment. The company is a late-stage applicant and soon expects to get a processing license from Health Canada. Company's facility is located in the Town of Olds. Company's focus is on manufacturing products; as such the company does not cultivate cannabis.
The company is recruiting an individual with strong mechanical orientation / aptitude to operate various production equipment. Prior knowledge of the cannabis sector is not essential. Main job responsibilities are as follows:
- Setup the production equipment and supplies before executing job orders.
- Operate equipment safely and effectively for production processing.
- Ensure that equipment are maintained in good and safe working condition.
- Inspect equipment to identify any replacements, malfunctions and repairs.
- Perform regular/routine equipment maintenance to ensure production capacity and quality.
- Clean the equipment after executing work orders.
- Work under the guidance of Supervisor to perform and complete the assigned duties in timely manner.
- Evaluate equipment performance and recommend improvements.
- Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation.
- Recommend process improvements to enhance operational efficiency and safety.
- Contribute to waste reduction programs.
- Identify and report unsafe operations to Supervisor immediately.
- Maintain the work area clean, safe and organized.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $26.00 /hour
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Olds, AB (Preferred)
- English (Required)