Do you enjoy reviewing, investigating and processing information and have great customer service skills?
Are you looking to gain some great working experience with a Top Employer?
If so, this position may be a great opportunity for you!
We are currently hiring for 10 Claims Examines for a exciting 6-month assignment with an anticipated start date of June 14th!
This will be an opportunity to work for a financial and insurance services company and you will be working remotely for home.
However, if you are extended or hired on permanently you must be flexible to work in the downtown London office.
- Core Hours (Monday - Friday) on a day shift with flexible start times and working from home
- On-going position for 6 months with potential for extension. 7.5 hours per day, 37.50 hours per week
- Well know employer with great work culture
- Fantastic team-oriented environment
- Great work-life balance
- Weekly pay cheques
- Eligible to purchase benefits
- $16.91 hourly
In this position you would be responsible for:
- Processing and enter data all day as part of the Claims Examiner role
- Review, investigate and adjudicate Canadian Health and Dental claims in accordance with Group policy contracts
- Conduct telephone calls to health and dental service providers for incomplete claims information
- Make accurate payment decisions according to adjudication guidelines
- Maintaining data on various reports
- Processing/administrating confidential data
- Reviewing documents and ensuring proper processes are followed
- Experience (1-2 years) with data entry or data processing large volumes of information
- Must past keyboarding and data entry alpha/numeric standard testing with high key stokes and accuracy to be considered
- Enjoys work that requires attention to detail and following specific processes and guidelines
- Comfortable working at a computer for extended periods and have basic MS Office skills
- Willing to learn new information on an ongoing basis
- Excellent time management skills, strong data entry skills with attention to detail is required
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills needed. Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and government enhanced screening process
If you are interested in the Claims Examiner position and would like to apply or if this is not for you please reach out to discuss additional opportunities we could have.
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterward to 519-772-0181 ext. #3 and ask for Lauren or Saudia.
3) You can also email both:
firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com
Our services will never be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefits of our industry knowledge and client database which spans many industries.
Ask us about our new MyRandstad app, which sends automatic alerts about new shifts that you can accept or decline depending on your availability
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about the many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.