Are you a believer in alternative medicines? Are you excited with researching in depth about bone and bone related disease? Do you have a passion to educate people with the new knowledge? We are hiring eager, passionate and smart individuals from a variety of educational backgrounds that want to start and grow their career in the field of nutraceutical supplement and alternative medicine industry.
Who we are:
NTS Research & Inc. is a fast-paced R&D and nutraceutical supplement manufacturing company.
We envision a world without osteoporosis & calcium-related disease our mission is to achieve this vision through excellence research and clinical trial.
We are looking for a Research Assistant to join our growing team. We are a small group of the team whose core value is having clear communication and supportive collaboration. We believe ‘do it better’ will always beat ‘did it first’.
Position: Research Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
32-hour work-week; Monday - Thursday work schedule (9am-5pm)
- Conduct secondary research relevant to its respective research. This may include product webpages, review company press releases, investigate Health Canada policy, FDA(US) policy.
- Prepare respective research material given by the researchers, analyze problems, identify key information and effectively resolve issues
- Educate consumers and business clients
- Develop a thorough understanding of the product line and the formulation technology
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Database management and maintenance
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to appropriate person
- Provide outstanding customer service and its respective products enquiries
- Some international travel may be required.
- A bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline (e.g. sciences, healthcare, or pharmaceutical).
- Experience with the research lab environment is a great asset
- Knowledge of evaluation methodology
- Ability to participate within a multifunctional team and assist other departments
- Detail oriented individual that are also self-motivated to accept and tackle any challenges.
- Team player with excellent organization and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with good written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Korean.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel; Outlook)
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Succession planning opportunities in the health dietary supplement industry
- Annual bonuses to all employees (subjected to meeting business quota)
- Paid vacations
- Extended health benefits such as, Medical and Dental (after 3 months)
Job Type: Full-time
- Coquitlam, BC (Required)
- Korean (Required)