Job Description: This position is a temporary contract for a 12-month maternity leave replacement with potential for a permanent position. As graphic designer, you will be part of a growing Marketing team, looking to make an impact on the produce industry. You will help assist with the creation and execution of all company related marketing and branding projects, including print and online advertising, product packaging, product sales sheets, various point of purchase signage and materials, tradeshow displays and presentation graphics.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Work with the Creative Team to develop innovative and compelling design concepts for all creative projects
- Maintain brand consistency across multiple applications and platforms
- Assist Creative team with product photography and photo retouching
- Create and reformat graphics to fit new and existing product packaging for consumer based goods
- Prepare digital files for print production as well as for use on web based media
- Other duties, tasks and special projects, as requested by the Marketing Director
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- College diploma or University degree in graphic design or similar program
- 3 years of graphic design experience
- Ability to work in a mac environment
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud software Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign a must. (Adobe After Effects and Premier Pro are considered an asset).
- Experience in photography is an asset
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to receive constructive criticism with an open mind.
- Must possess excellent design skills and strong attention to detail
- Must possess a good understanding of file preparation for digital and print applications
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as you may be required to assist with creative content
- Must be able to deliver creative and innovative thoughts while working collaboratively and effectively as a team member, within an open concept work environment
- Must possess valid driver’s license, valid passport and ability to travel to various industry trade shows and events
- Experience with Video Editing and Photography considered an asset
- Preparation and installation of vinyl graphics and/or mounting graphics to substrates considered an asset
Mucci International Marketing Inc. welcomes and encourages applications with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require a specific accommodation due to a disability or documented medical need, please contact the Human Resource Department so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodation. Mucci Farms is achieving a culture and work environment that is supportive of employees with disabilities and promotes dignity, independence, integration, and equal opportunity.
Thank-you to all candidates for applying and showing interest in Mucci Farms Ltd. Please note that with such a high volume of applicants, we will only be responding to the ones we will be moving forward with.
Job Type: Full-time