CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
Kent is locally owned and operated, and we continue to grow in your community.
To be a great Customer Service Associate you need to love dealing with people. You need to understand that your interaction with them leaves an overall impression and impacts if they will choose to shop at Kent again.
- Operate registers, scanners, and credit card/debit card terminals
- Collect payments and bag purchases for customers
- Keep the checkout area clean and orderly
- Provide account information and take payment on accounts
- Process returns and refunds
- Assist and mentor cashiers
You’ll need to learn our products and policies. Typical career steps are to work in administration or become a department manager.
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time