Reporting to the Supervisor, EMS Scheduling and Deployment, and under the guidance and direction of the Team Lead EMS Deployment, is responsible for the scheduling of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) operational staff for the Region.
- Successful completion of a Secondary School Diploma or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two (2) years related experience scheduling employees in a high volume environment.
- Understanding of scheduling techniques/methods and of EMS functions and operations.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in applying the rules of the collective agreements, legislation, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer service, communication, team work, initiative/self management and accountability, and flexibility/adaptability.
- Computer literacy in Scheduling Software and MS Office applications, including word processing, spreadsheet, scheduling, Access and the Internet.
As Required and Varied
5:30 - midnight
How to Apply
Please apply online by March 31, 2020. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$30.65 to $33.33 per hour
This is an Addition to staff
Union position - CUPE Local 905 (York Region Unit)