FreshPoint Vancouver - Data Entry Clerk (Part-Time, Entry Level)
FreshPoint is looking for an entry-level data entry clerk to join our Vancouver location. This position will be in an office space within a warehouse environment. We are looking for sharp individuals who have a strong technical background and intermediate computer skills. As a data entry clerk, you will be responsible for providing exceptional timely support to both internal and external stakeholders. Previous experience is not required.
- Part-time hours: 3 to 5 shifts a week
- Shifts: 2 to 3 shifts during weekdays: 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm and 1 to 2 shifts during weekends: 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Ability to work on statutory holiday and overtime is required
This is an entry-level office / clerical position and training will be provided.
- Receive orders by phone, fax, email
- Perform order entry into AS400 system (training will be provided)
- Confirm orders to ensure accuracy
- Perform clerical duties (e.g. photocopying)
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
- All other assigned job duties as required
Education: Completion of high school diploma; office or business admin training is an asset
Work experience: Previous customer service, office experience, and familiarity within a warehouse environment would be an asset
Language: Strong English communication skills – verbal and written
Technical: Intermediate computer skills; experience with AS400, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) is an asset
Benefits of Working with FreshPoint: Comprehensive benefits package after 3 months of full-time employment (e.g. extended health & dental, MSP, pension); part-time staff may be eligible for benefits depending on number of hours worked. Career development opportunities available.
Please submit your application by clicking "apply" or visiting our FreshPoint Vancouver location at 1020 Malkin Drive, V6A 3S9.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Secondary School (Required)