Safety Net Security Ltd. is looking for Full-time Security Guards who will patrol and inspect property against fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal activity and will protect our client’s investments. Enforcement of rules of the law is one of our main priorities. They can be posted at stationary locations, control entrances, access control, check people entering and exiting the property, control crowds, give directions, accept packages, and discourage the adverse behavior.
- Work outside of Thunder Bay - accommodations and travel means provided.
- Our security guards are required to provide a high level of customer service; in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Respond professionally to site emergencies (alarms, fires, and other urgent matters).
- Prepare and maintain professional and effective reports regarding the activities, security violations, and hazardous occurrences on site.
- Effectively communicate all suspicious activities, concerns, issues, and events to our dispatch team; on behalf of the client.
- Valid Ontario Security Guard license.
- Valid Drivers license
- Flexible schedule; shift work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Clean Drivers Abstract.
Hours: We are currently looking for a full-time Security Guard for out of town work - Compressed Work Week; Days and/or Night Shifts.
About Safety Net Security Ltd.
We're different at Safety Net Security. We are a premier provider of fully integrated Health and Safety Services, including First Aid, Traffic Control and Security solutions throughout Canada, with occupational health and safety services including first aid services and traffic control services.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- Thunder Bay, ON (Preferred)
- Ontario Security Guard Licence (Required)
- Ontario Drivers License (Preferred)