BRAD PADDISON CONTRACTING LTD. IS HIRING ALL TRADES – OPPORTUNITIES IN BC, ONTARIO, NOVA SCOTIA, & THE YUKON TERRITORY
Brad Paddison Contracting Ltd. is a mine project specialist, offering services in shutdown, turnarounds, installation, repair, and ongoing maintenance. BPC has been offering mine services across Canada since 2008, and we are excited to be expanding our team as we take on larger long term contracts heading into 2023!
BPC is currently hiring:
· CLASS 1 DRIVERS – LOWBEDDING
BPC HIRES BOTH DIRECT EMPLOYEES AND OWNER-OPERATOR CONTRACTORS – RATES NEGOTIABLE BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND LEVEL OF TRADES CERTIFICATION.
FOR EMPLOYEES: Hourly wage varies between $30 – $65 / HR
FOR CONTRACTORS: Hourly wage varies between $45 – $95 / HR
BPC is based out of 100 Mile House, BC – but our workers are stationed across Canada, working on mine sites in multiple provinces. BPC works most often as a subcontractor on large mine sites – industrial mining experience is a strong asset.
REQUIRED TICKETS / CERTIFICATIONS:
- Valid Drivers License, Class 5 (Personal Vehicle) Minimum
- Fall Protection Training Certification
- Confined Space Training Certification
- Working from Heights / Aerial Platform Training Certification
- Respirator Fit Test (within 6 Months)
- Pre-Access Drug & Alcohol Screening Required
BPC is willing to help the right candidate complete required training / certification.
Employee benefits package available for long-term employees (6 Months +).
Work is primarily shift-work / camp-work, LOA available when camp facilities not provided.
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact us!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45.00-$75.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ontario: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Industrial Mining: 2 years (required)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-03-06