Valley Family Resource Centre
- Bookkeeping and accounting education
- Current criminal record check
- 701 Policy (for the protection of pupils, found on-line)
- Driver’s license
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer/technological skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Team player (work with the Executive Director and Staff)
- Ability to complete accurately reports, budgets and minutes of meetings
- Maintain confidentiality
- References to be submitted with your resume
- Maintain bookkeeping records for each project and produce a monthly report.
- Maintain the Centre’s filing system.
- Reconcile bank accounts and Master Card on a monthly basis.
- Pay all accounts payable and correspond with vendors as needed.
- Keep payroll records and issue pay cheques and expense payments.
- Ensure that payments to the Receiver General are made monthly.
- Submit HST rebate yearly and ensure that the Registered Charity Form is completed by the Centre’s auditor.
- Prepare reports for Health Canada.
- Answer the telephone, directing calls and taking messages.
- Update regularly the Resource Centre’s website and its Facebook page.
- Record stats monthly using “Kid Count” program and produce reports.
- Assist in completing reports and budgets as requested by the Executive Director.
- Maintain Board Minutes and prepare correspondence for Board meetings as requested by the executive Director or Board Chair.
Job Type: Part-time