Who we are:
Being part of the #2 Keller Williams Groupin Canada means aiming high and achieving high. It’s being willing to work in a hectic and dynamic environment. No other group or team does as many real estate transactions in a year. The candidate will be joining a growing real estate team of 25 whose business volume is growing steadily. Our group is made up of real estate experts who help people to rent, buy, invest and sell real estate. We have been in business for over 14 years and are looking to add solid members to continue to build our organization.
What role will you play:
We are looking for someone who will be supporting the activities and efforts of the brokers of our sales division. Brokers focus on prospecting, meeting and signing clients. Once the agreements are signed, this special someone will be there to support them in certain administrative tasks and responsibilities. This person will also be helping with customer service to make sure that we are creating raving fans with every transaction.
- Organize files (collect missing documents, scan, organize documents related to transactions).
- Organize to have pictures taken and signs put up.
- Contact clients to give weekly activity feedback.
- Receive and organize visit requests from collaborating brokers.
- Do all sales reports
- Make sure that the services we are offering to buyers and sellers is the best service they can get.
- Communicate with clients to ensure great satisfaction and service.
- Other tasks to support the brokers.
- Perfectly bilingual (spoken and written) (english/french).
- Very high level of communication skills.
- Perfectionist and attention to detail.
- Great sense of customer service. Will go above and beyond for customer satisfaction.
- Extremely organized, autonomous, responsible, accountable and has initiative.
- Diploma of professional study (DEP)
- Advanced knowledge of office softwares (Excel, Word, Google suites, others)
- Advanced knowledge in communication technologies (e-mail, Internet, apps mobile)
- Capable of working under pressure, deadlines and facing unexpected situations.
- Great capacity to work on a team.
- Must be someone with a positive attitude.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Easy access to office via public transportation.
- Great team energy and work environment.
For more information or to apply, please communicate or send cv to: Martin Cheff
***all communications with be held confidential***
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein
Salaire : 39 000,00$ à 45 000,00$ /année
- Assistant administratif: 2 ans (Requis)
- français et anglais (Requis)