Stocks and straightens merchandise for sale in the warehouse.
Follows merchandising standards and practices. Aligns product, collects and returns stray items, dtocks to maintain high product levels.
Uses box knife to cut boxes for display/accessibility of product.
Wraps and ties pallets to be returned to steel.
Sets up display models. Modifying for safety.
Pulls and bales loose cardboard. Clears floor of debris.
Moves and positions pallets with manual pallet jack.
High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place