Auto Pro Detailing
- Diary, e-mail & appointment management for CEO.
- Liaising with vendors, purchases and solicitors
- Broad administrative support.
- Communicate with clients regarding all concern.
- Meeting clients, attending meetings & supporting sales in all aspects.
- Assist with quarterly sales report.
- Project support, coordinate development of action plans.
- Prepare and attend proposals and presentations.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work proactively and independently.
- Strong administration and communication skills.
- Technically proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- High degree of attention to detail.
You will achieve:
- Support and training to grow your career.
- Opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the business.
- A dynamic work culture with a forward thinking team.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time